ADVANCED SUSPENDED FITNESS COURSE
This course goes beyond the basics to teach you how to assess and adjust suspension exercises, functional movement principles,and how to train individuals of all levels.
Learn the underlying WHY behind key exercise techniques and become an expert Certified CrankIt Coach to incorporate this powerful training method into your business, attract more clients and increase your earning potential!
This course is now managed and delivered by The Functional Training Institute
This advanced 8 hour Suspended Fitness course is designed to teach personal trainers and fitness enthusiasts the fundamental concepts behind Suspended Fitness Training, and much more.
Combining over 100 years of industry experience, our expert team of exercise physiologists, physiotherapists and personal trainers bring you the most comprehensive Suspended Fitness certification courses available.
UPON COMPLETION YOU WILL:
- Understand the different types of suspension training products available
- Be able to set up and safely use different types of suspension straps
- Be able to perform and teach essential and advanced suspended fitness exercises
- Understand the principles of progressing and regressing exercise technique to adjust to your clients level
- Experience 2 full body suspended fitness workouts
- Refresh your knowledge on key principles such as planes of motion, primal patterns and shoulder function
- Be able to write suspended fitness programs for clients of all levels
- Be eligible to become a certified CrankIt Coach, and join the official CrankIt coach directory
There are no prerequisites to attend the advanced suspended fitness course. This course is open to qualified trainer as well as fitness enthusiasts, however only qualified trainer will receive CEC points and certificates.
ADVANCED SUSPENDED FITNESS COURSE INCLUDES:
- 8 Hours of hands-on instruction from CrankIt Master Presenters
- Learning through doing the exercises, plus learning through TEACHING the exercises
- Continuing Education Credits
- Comprehensive Trainer manual to reference throughout, and after the course
- 2 full body workouts
- 60+ Suspended Fitness exercises
- The underlying WHY behind exercise techniques, not just the HOW.
- Learn the skills to create your own exercises
- Product discounts